Canyon Lakes Country Club in San Ramon, California was an 18-hole championship golf course, featuring spectacular vistas of Mt. Diablo and the San Ramon Valley. Open to the public 7 days a week, booking a tee time or dinner was easily satisfying and irresistible for thousands of local Californians and tourists looking for an exquisite golf experience.
The Canyon Lakes Golf Club Clubhouse was a 5,000-square-foot full-service golf club. The Clubhouse banquet facility could seat 35 to 144 people and included a full-service bar. Patio dining with panoramic views of the course was stellar!
This championship 18-hole golf course featured some tricky Par 4’s and 5’s with fun approach shots and tough doglegs. The challenge was thrilling and lured many golfers across the states.
Canyon Lakes Country Club Amenities
Amenities were plentiful for the Clubhouse at Canyon Lakes Golf country club! They included:
- Frequent golf tournaments
- Fully-stocked golf pro shop
- Early bird tee times 50% off specials
- Video golf lessons available from P.G.A. staff
- Private breakfasts, lunches, and dinners available!
Canyon Lakes Golf Club Dress Code and Rules
The dress code in the Canyon Lakes Clubhouse was fairly standard for golf and the course rules were fair to ensure optimal gameplay and safety for all members and guests experiencing the course. These stipulations included:
- No Levi’s or Blue Jeans attire.
- Collared shirts required.
- Golf shoes are required.
- No sweatsuits or tracksuits.
- Golf carts are to remain on the established path at all times unless the 90-degree rule is active.
- No alcoholic beverages were allowed on the golf course.
- Speed of play was enforced with a limit of 4.5 hours.
- Golf course play was governed by U.S.G.A. rules